CrazyRockStarCrazyRockStar

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Owls Owls

Simon Cowell never fouled me! Come on Owls, lets put these beavers out of their misery >.<

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

My father never loved me...

Haha you almost killed me man.
Manwhore is a shining example of sex-appeal!

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

One word =

AWESOME
Cowboys are awesome
Great work, this is one of best musics I ever heard. Congratulations.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Wow, 2003, wtf! Its been that much since i played?OMG, and i still don't know if that guy got a job... Hope so :p
Gosh, time flies. I swear dust in the wind its playing in the back of my head... I need to read me some Sartre.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

On wave 96 right now and kicking asses. Due the sucess of this game, i believe that is another one coming, so, if i may, i have some suggestions. For instance, a unlockable mode of infinite waves, AKA survival, would be cool. Making you choose diferent types of build while you upgrade isn't a bad idea. I would say unlockable content throug especial tasks or accomplishing, even secret weapon and armors. Also, more bosses, many many more bosses =)
And, of course, congratulations for that amazing game, BerzerkStudio.

Mighty Knight Mighty Knight

Hey, man, the game is nice, but glitched as hell. Even worse, i beated the game, did all sidequest, have nothing but golden flags in my map, and even so my achievements did't pop up. What's up with that?

Btw, the final boss its challenging, and i needed a couple of tries, but i did't see it as cheasy at all. Just hard, nothing more. So, good job with that.